home

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

when the stars are alined...

watched a great inspiring video from Marie Forleo TV, she interviewed Spirit Junkie Gabrielle Bernstein about Manifestation.  Manifesting what you truly want in life, I have been going down this spiritual path for about a month now, while also reading "Wishes Fulfilled" by Dr. Wayne Dyer, but this video will help you get started, and bring you onto your own path of manifesting... so far for me its been a little tricky but as I come more into my truth, I do see the miracles happening, small ones but big enough for me to notice, staying in the momentum everyday is the tricky part, so I practice everyday, spirituality is a practice and it takes time to stand in your truth and stay there...so I hope you find this video as inspiring as I did, and I hope it helps you manifest your sweetest life :)



No comments:

Post a Comment