home

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I just can't get enough...

       I am reading a book by Dr. Wayne Dyer, called "Wishes Fulfilled" wow this man is pretty amazing, he is such an amazing teacher...the book teaches how to live in the now, the REAL NOW! how to feel that you are the exact person you want to be right at this moment and if you can master that thought and that feeling your life is pretty much fulfilled...and your wishes will be true without even struggling...so I am taking this class, and I feel it more and more everyday that I am (very strong words by the way be careful how you use them) I am perfect health, I am a compassionate human being, I am strong, I am intelligent, I am...however you wanna fill that in, heres the thing even as you say it you MUST believe it and FEEL it, thats the key to manifesting those exact wishes...I love him and his wisdom and can never get enough :)


have a sweet day

No comments:

Post a Comment