home

Monday, April 23, 2012

still on my journey....

      I haven't posted on my blog since last year, kinda felt it wasn't for me to spend hours in front of the computer trying to post pic and keeping up with my everyday activities was exhausting BUT guess what I do every morning, I am sipping my green tea in front of the computer, browsing through my favorite blogs lol...so I have decided to give it another go...ok so my life, well it changes everyday, I grow each day as a human being, sometimes it hurts to change, sometimes changes aren't always fun but necessary in order to grow...I treasure both ways...my awareness of how precious life is is so real to me, I try not to take anything for granted...All is as it should be...I love my life, with all it's ups and downs, I wouldn't haven't any other way! 
        this what it looks like in my mind most of the times...


       I am a work in progress, living in my mind is kinda like this...   
rainbows and butterflies are swirling around, my mind tends to go to the prettiness of the world easily BUT when well, ego comes to play, the darkness... then not so pretty kind like this...
            Heres the thing, they both matter, of course I would rather be in the first picture for the rest of my life, but thats not how this life works, thats called being on drugs lol...then you have to come down from those eventually as well, so what I'm saying is I appreciate both sides, without the darkness I would not look so forward or appreciate the rainbows and butterflies,  appreciate and never take for granted when I'm in the light.  When I am in the darkness, I also appreciate it because it is a message that I am off course of my journey and to look around and see what is it that I am doing to turn away from my light?, and that there needs to be change here to get back on course, back to my light...so today I am in the light, and trying to make another go of this blog... so we shall see :)


have a sweet day          

No comments:

Post a Comment